[linux-audio-user] Why we need graphic designers

iriXx m at irixx.org
Wed Jan 22 16:45:52 EST 2003

Steve Harris wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 01:00:04 +0000, iriXx wrote:
>
>>heh maybe, as a graphic designer, i have one thing that i can offer the
>>linux developer community then!!
>

> Definately, especially if you can draw UI objects (sliders, knobs,
> switches, lights etc.).
>
> - Steve

yes, absolutely :-)
and one thing that i'm very interested in from the point of view of a
composer as well is how the look and feel of a GUI influences
composition...

yup, i'd be very happy to have a go... feel free to contact me if you're
interested...
perhaps i should try doing a little of what i've done to other UI
environments in linux, modding the pixmaps... it gave me a feel of how
much im able to change the design within a given toolkit's framework....

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email