[Just Talk] Re: [linux-audio-user] Why we need graphic designers

iriXx m at irixx.org
Wed Jan 22 16:47:00 EST 2003

i'm beginning to wonder if we should look at Max/MSP as an example - its
become extremely popular in the Mac world i think because of the nice
gui... i've never really got to grips with it myself but was impressed
with what i saw of the MSP side to it....

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email