[linux-audio-user] Is there interrest in a (near) perfect piano for tiMIDIty for composing music ?

al goldstein gold at dsl21.zipcon.net
Wed Jan 22 18:14:00 EST 2003

Hi Roel

I listened to the 5Schumann after adding reverb. Then I listened to recordings
I've made of of some concert grands: Boesendorfer, Chickering, Erard and
Steinway. Then went back to yours. They all sound different. Yours is
a perfectly acceptable sound, but maybe a little more different. It is
the only acceptable piano simulation I've heard.

I'm using an Audigy1 card in Linux. I couldn't get a Freebsd driver for it.
I like it very much.

Cheers.........Al

1