[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] sooperlooper goes PD

iriXx m at irixx.org
Thu Jan 23 09:24:01 EST 2003

Dave Griffiths wrote:

> I can have a go at making them resizable if you like. I'm probably going to
> write a new spiral loop plugin for ssm soon. The fltk widget can be released
> seperately if people are interested.

that would be great! - i'm thinking of using Spiral Loops in a context
similiar to Ableton Live... but i'm working on a laptop, so i've got
limited screen space - even with multiple desktops, i could only really
use multiple desktops to zoom between different sets...

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email