[linux-audio-user] modules and minimising windows?

iriXx m at irixx.org
Thu Jan 23 09:42:01 EST 2003

> Module wiring: The biggest improvement is to implement sub-patches [yes, I know
> there are plans for this in SSM :] - that way you can hide a lot of detail in a
> single module.

yeah.... being able to minimise patches... that would be the sort of
functionality i'd love to see in a lot of other applications / contexts
too...  (it might be an idea for how to fit more Spiral Loops onto a
screen?...)

has anyone used KDX peer to peer software here?
you can minimise every window into a dock, and then a single-click
maximises it...

it sems this sort of function would be ideal in music apps...

or being able to hide sections the way Max patches can do.....

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email