[linux-audio-user] [ANN] swh-plugins 0.3.4

Taybin Rutkin trutkin at physics.clarku.edu
Thu Jan 23 16:07:00 EST 2003

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Steve Harris wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 08:17:38 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> > Hmmm... Is there any way to provide gettext support for
> > LADSPA-plugins?
>
> Probably. Depending on exactly what gettext requires. Interesting
> question.

gettext requires the executing code set the domainname so the gettext
engine knows which file to use for it's lookup.  If the RDF is being
translated, we could rely on lrdf to be the intermediary.  The only
problem is getting the domainname from the plugin in the first place.
Seems either use a convention to store it in the plugin or define a
varible in the RDF for it.

Taybin
--
http://www.piratesvsninjas.com