[linux-audio-user] MTC synchronized recording - possible?

Olivier olivier at lx.student.wau.nl
Sat Jan 25 05:48:00 EST 2003

Hi all,

I have 2 MTC synchronized 4tracks that have 8 tracks together (mono). I
would like to transfer all of the tracks to my computer so I can play
around with some effects. I only have 1 input on my soundcard, so I was
wondering if I could record one track at a time using MTC. This way all
tracks would still be synchronous after transferring, because they are all
recorded with the same MTC master.

Is there a program available that can do this with Linux? Is this anyway a
viable idea?

regards,
	Olivier