[linux-audio-user] MTC synchronized recording - possible?

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 07:29:00 EST 2003

Hi,

I thought MTC is an instruction that says follow me or
I'll follow you and that wordclock performs the
syncronization. Thus both MTC and wordclock are
required.

Ardour is capable of running as MTC master or slave. I
haven't used its MTC for either role during the last
six months so I can't attest to whether the feature is
working.

ron