[linux-audio-user] jack-rack segfault on startup

Kai Vehmanen kai.vehmanen at wakkanet.fi
Mon Jan 27 08:59:00 EST 2003

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Chris Cannam wrote:

> Any particular reason that 0.34.0 is still the "latest version" for
> download from the JACK site?  It seems to be causing enough problems
> that I'd suggest an update was probably in order.

You're quite right. Unfortunately Andy Wingo, who has been responsible
for all JACK tarball releases so far (and done a great job!), can
no longer participate in JACK development... so we don't have a
release manager at the moment. But, but, we'll try to get another
release out in February.

--
 http://www.eca.cx
 Audio software for Linux!