[linux-audio-user] MDK audio distro survey

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Wed Jan 29 06:05:01 EST 2003

> Ok, well Jack _IS_ the most important, since it's what makes it all
> work, but for me it's Ardour & Rosegarden, and then a whole host of
> emerging soft synths that support Jack

this is true.... jack *is* the most important...

OS X Jaguar users are raving about having audio connectivity across
applications for the first time... but i think jack appeared around a
year earlier or even more?.... its something we really have going for us
in advocating GNU/Linux as an audio/multimedia platform...

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email