[linux-audio-user] MDK audio distro survey

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Wed Jan 29 17:47:01 EST 2003

This is the part of your statement I don't understand. How is this any
different from the countless hours Fernando spends making RPMs for our exact
Redhat distributions?

It seems identically parallel to my mind...unless it's the extra goodies
part. I haven't heard of anyone on the Planet who got an PRM and it dodn't
work for him. Might be some, but I cannot remember one.

Cheers,
Mark