[linux-audio-user] slightly OT : glibc 2.3

iriXx m at irixx.org
Thu Jan 30 11:31:00 EST 2003

Steve Harris wrote:

> Heh, everyone has libc warstories. I deleted glibc fomr my studio linux
> box last year. Lucily I could put it back with RPM as the rpm program
> doesn't link against libc.

wow... thats impressive, how did you do it?... getting a little
overzealous with rm -rf ?....

time before last that i killed a linux box was by upgrading the various
c libs with --force... thats why im a little once-bitten twice-shy....!

guess the only option unless i get off my bum and get my LAN working is
to try and upgrade glibc and see what it barfs up the screen... hmm....
fun... ;-)

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email