[linux-audio-user] slightly OT : glibc 2.3

Robert Jonsson robert.jonsson at dataductus.se
Fri Jan 31 03:09:00 EST 2003

Hi,

Since I'm running mandrake 9.0 and have a faint memory of upgrading glibc, I
checked.

I seem to have glibc 2.3.1 installed (from rpm - cooker) on this machine.
I also seem to remember that the upgrade was totally seamless...

:-) I seem to think that maybe....on a good day... it's okay to try it...
Do I seem vague? :-o

/Robert