[linux-audio-user] I'm frustrated... No MIDI connection with SB Audigy

Jason Jones senorchamo at netzero.net
Tue Jul 1 12:57:00 EDT 2003

I've been writing and recording music in Windows now for about a year
and a half (if you want to hear my music - some mp3's can be found at
http://www.ldscompanion.com/music/artists/PI/ )...  I got completely
sick of windows, and switched to Linux, and for about 5 months now, I've
been trying to successfully get my computer to see my keyboard through a
Sound Blaster Audigy's front-panel MIDI connectors with no luck.  I'm
just about to go back to windows.  Please - if anyone knows where I can
find any good info, point me in the right direction. :)

OS - MDK 9.1
Software - MusE .6.0rc5
Hardware - Roland RS-9 keyboard and SB Audigy Platinum EX.

Thanks again.

Jason