[linux-audio-user] Cactus Data Shield copy controlled cd's

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Wed Jul 2 23:34:00 EDT 2003

Plus with all the great, creative sounds being made by the members of this
list alone, there's absolutely no reason to buy major record label
product. I can find higher quality music being given away by the artist
for free than its possible to find in all the archives of major labels
(well, ok Hendrix is major label, but look, they assainated him).