[linux-audio-user] Cactus Data Shield copy controlled cd's

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Jul 3 11:58:00 EDT 2003

Daniel James wrote:

> I think the way forward is for labels to radically cut their expenses
> by ending the free beer culture, cutting out all the middlemen and
> being honest with musicians about the money. I think the major labels
> can see this, but it's a road they don't want to go down.

This could be said of all business. Everyone wants a handout or a bj.

Like the words of Scratch Perry...

"When you're down and out nobody wants to help you out.
  But when you reach the top everybody wants a lollipop".

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman