[linux-audio-user] [OT] Jack + muse = segmentation fault

Jelmer jelmer at cyozlab.com
Tue Jul 8 18:57:00 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

hope somebody can help me with getting muse running with Jack. I
installed Jack 0.72.4, alsa and the muse0.6.0. When I start muse with
jack running and I chose 'use Jack' in the audio configuration, I get a
segmentation fault and muse quits. Also Jack quits with the message:

	cannot send event to client [MusE] (Broken pipe)
	bad status for client event handling (type = 8)
	jack main caught signal 13

 I'm running RedHat 9. Does anyone have any clue what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

jelmer