[linux-audio-user] gmorgan-0.01

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 9 11:14:33 EDT 2003

> On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:24:56 +0100, holborn wrote / a écrit:
>
> > Ops sorry .... only run  make ...

... in the src directory: I wasn't able to run the Makefile in the gmorgan-0.01 directory, but I succeeded in the src directory.
I have not yet (today) connected  my midi keyboard to my laptop, but one think is bad for me: I use a 800x600 laptop and the gmorgan screen is bigger than this.
More annoying is that the app is running fullscreen (with my icewm wm). So I can't drag the title to see the missing buttons :(

Anyway, if really needed, I'lll be able to make a virtual 1024 X  screen.
I'd prefer avoid this. Small is beautiful :)

cheers
GuyCLO~

#219055 http://counter.li.org