[linux-audio-user] horgand and morgan

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 9 13:57:00 EDT 2003

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:43:58 +0400, holborn wrote / a écrit:

>(snip)
> >
> > Web Page :
> >
> > http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/soudfontcombi/
> >

> > Josep

although you said in a previous post that you don't like auto-accompaniements, and although you say that you are not a programmer, I think that your progs are very good. I have not yet fully tested horgan and gmorgan, but I like them.
I play live music, but sometimes I find that a auto-accompaniement is useful to lay down an idea for a new song.
And sometimes it's just fun and relaxing playing this way :)

Once again, thanks.
GuyCLO~