[linux-audio-user] gmorgan-0.02

Austin aacton at yorku.ca
Wed Jul 9 21:22:01 EDT 2003

Just a reminder that I'm (trying) keeping up with Holborn and everyone else's
new releases for Mandrake.  All updated packages are availale on all Mandrake
cooker mirrors (like ftp://mandrake.redbox.cz).  If you're running cooker, you
can just install them.  If you're running Mandrake 9.1, just rpm --rebuild the
source rpm.

As an off-topic aside, Mandrake 9.2 should include all the best audio and
video applications.  Some exceptions include csound, rtsynth, and jmax because
of non-free licencing policies, but everything else is included.

I'd also like to thank Holborn for his cool new additions to the open-source
music community.  I've used horgand quite a bit myself already.

Austin

--
                         Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
              Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant