[linux-audio-user] ardour building bugs

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Jul 11 11:49:00 EDT 2003

Hello!
  I just discovered two problems with ardour:
 1. If you run the autogen script the -gui and -ksi options are exchanged.
Where it says -gui it says something like libs="libs_base ksi" and in the
ksi-case it wants to include the gui-libs.
  2. The next thing something running ardour-ksi. I've jack-0.7.3 and I seemed
to fullfill all the other dependencies. But now when I try to start ksi it
says:
/usr/local/lib/ardour/ksix: relocation error:
/usr/local/lib/ardour/libardour.so.0: undefined symbol: _ZTI8QMThread
  So and that's all. this ardour version is from tuesday morning.
  Any ideas about the second problem?
  Kindest regards
       Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen