[linux-audio-user] Ardour 1.0, Was: gmorgan-0.02

Austin aacton at yorku.ca
Fri Jul 11 15:50:01 EDT 2003

On 2003.07.11 05:52, Luis Pablo Gasparotto wrote:
> Did you tried tkeca?

Not recently.  I tried it a few versions ago and really liked it, but I
couldn't get it to record.  Like I couldn't tell it which track to record or
something... I can't remember exactly, but that was about 2 versions ago.
I've kept the cooker RPMs up to date, so I'll try it again.

Austin

--
                         Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
              Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant