[linux-audio-user] Success stories

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Jul 13 13:10:00 EDT 2003

Lee,

	Very cool page.  I'm glad you found my ALSA_JACK_ARDOUR doc useful.
You should check out JAMin for mastering -
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jamin/.  We're getting pretty close and
it's already useful.  I'm working on selectable scenes right now.  You
could add it to your list - T-RackS for $400 vs JAMin for $0.  I keep a
copy of the latest tarball on my site
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/jamin.tgz if you can't get the
sourceforge CVS to work for you (it's been a bit flaky lately).

Cheers

Jan