[linux-audio-user] tool for bass testing

Bryan Koschmann - GKT gktnews at gktech.net
Mon Jul 14 14:42:00 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have a few friends that are heavily into their car stereos with the
heavy bass. They have all sorts of CDs (bass mechanik?) that have some
cool techno loaded with some heavy hitting low frequency bass. This got me
curious, and since I can't find anything on Freshmeat or Google (or just
am not using the right terms) I was wondering if anyone here knew of such
a program that can generate some nice smooth bass. I have played with one
of the drum editors (the popular one? cant remember the name) but of
course it didn't seem to have any lower frequency generating drums.

If anyone could point me to something like this I would be greatly
appreciative!

Thanks,

	Bryan