[linux-audio-user] tool for bass testing

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Tue Jul 15 10:27:01 EDT 2003

Levi Burton wrote:
> On Monday 14 July 2003 01:27 pm, Bryan Koschmann - GKT wrote:
> [...]
>
>>am not using the right terms) I was wondering if anyone here knew of such
>>a program that can generate some nice smooth bass. I have played with one
>>of the drum editors (the popular one? cant remember the name) but of
>>course it didn't seem to have any lower frequency generating drums.

i heard some amazing bass sounds from alsa modular synth with fons' moog
filters on linuxtag - i'm sure mana could send an example patch, if it's
not already included in the ams tarball.

--
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from
the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)