[linux-audio-user] wxWindows and Linux distros ?

Gustavo Zamorano S. gzsuniq at cableonda.net
Wed Jul 16 12:27:00 EDT 2003

If found some info at www.wxwindows.org.  It is interesting.  My Red Hat
8.0 Cds does not include it.
I think it is better to get latest release from that site instead of
looking for it in some distro CD.
GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 8.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

       .-.                    Gustavo Zamorano S.
     .-. |                    Registered Linux user number 320898
   .-. | |                                      at http://counter.li.org/