[linux-audio-user] ZynAddSubFX 1.4.2 released

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Thu Jul 17 05:55:01 EDT 2003

Jelmer Cnossen wrote:

> I'd like to check your softwaresynth but it's hard for me to judge
> whether the music I make together with a friend is against God and Jesus...

  Hopefully your message was tongue-firmly-in cheek, but if not I'll say
this as a reminder:

  Paul is of course entitled to his opinions about everything from
Yawveh to the Tooth Fairy, and I'm entitled to mine. Neither have
anything to do with the General Public License covering ZynAddSubFX.
Your rights to use Paul's software are protected by a power higher than
his (or my, or your) opinions/beliefs/speculations about anything.

  Just to be perfectly clear... ;-)

Best regards,

== dp

Currently listening to: the sound of jackhammers on concrete outside my
window at 5:30 in the morning... again...