[linux-audio-user] ZynAddSubFX 1.4.2 released

Levi Burton ldb at puresimplicity.net
Thu Jul 17 17:20:00 EDT 2003

On Thursday 17 July 2003 04:45 am, Dave Phillips wrote:

>   Paul is of course entitled to his opinions about everything from
> Yawveh to the Tooth Fairy, and I'm entitled to mine. Neither have
> anything to do with the General Public License covering ZynAddSubFX.
> Your rights to use Paul's software are protected by a power higher than
> his (or my, or your) opinions/beliefs/speculations about anything.

I had the same dilemna regarding zynaddsubfx.  The best thing I think we as
users of the software can do, is to not comment or speculate.  If people
argue over the terms of his usage, he may in fact revoke the _privilege_ of
using this great software.

Just leave it as it is and do not question.  Just use it.

--
Levi Burton
http://www.puresimplicity.net/~ldb/