[linux-audio-user] wxWindows and Linux distros ?

Austin aacton at yorku.ca
Thu Jul 17 17:49:01 EDT 2003

On 2003.07.17 14:21, Björn Pfeiffer wrote:
> 2.5 ist the current tag for developpment, cvs-snapshots -
> following the linux-kernel-versioning-scheme.
>
> They are both in Mandrake-contrib, just checked.

Mandrake is a rarity in RPM distros since you can install many different "so-
versions" of the same library in parallel.  So we often have two versions
available.  In fact, you shouldn't have to install ANY libraries yourself...
urpmi should do it for you.

This is getting totally off topic though...

Austin
--
                         Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
              Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant