[linux-audio-user] Newcomer to the list

Lee Azzarello lee at fallingforward.net
Mon Jul 21 13:34:00 EDT 2003

Hello. Welcome. I'm fairly new here too but have already got some great
advice and now my system is runing well and performing great.

If you are just doing simple editing, I would highly recommend Audacity.
It doesn't need all the low-latency stuff to get going and can do
multitrack with ALSA support. Should be fine for 4 tracks.

-l[e^2]
http://www.fallingforward.net/
people experimenting with music, art and technology