[linux-audio-user] USB-MIDI

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Tue Jul 22 10:52:00 EDT 2003

I recently got a novation remote-25:

http://www.novationmusic.com/nov_route/docs/prods/remote25/remote25_over.htm

Has anyone tried to use this via USB under linux, yet? It is supposed to
have aftertouch.

I don't have it working, yet. Can someone summarize what I need to do to
1) get it working via MIDI through the midi/joystick port on my ymfpci
based sound card (i.e. which alsa modules do I need and what do I have
to configure) and 2) test to see if it will work via USB? what kernel
and alsa modules are needed, etc...?

pointers to any and all fine manuals are welcome, of course. :)

Thanks,
Eric Rz.