[linux-audio-user] creating music

Hartmut Z Noack symposion at onlinehome.de
Wed Jul 23 16:55:01 EDT 2003

Am Mon, 2003-07-21 um 10.46 schrieb Rick Taylor:
> On 20 Jul 2003 19:05:25 +0200
> Hartmut Z Noack <symposion at onlinehome.de> wrote:

> > > I do belive in music.
> > > Anybody else believe in music?
> > >
> > Hearing is believing, if you must call life a diety, do so.
> > Life is a birdsong as well as a vulture`s screech
>
>  Did you work with Zappa on that Yellow Orchestra stuff?
Way too much honour for a humble little berlin sicksoundwielder as i am.
Anyway, to make it even more puzzeling:
1.)some birds with a beautifull voice could defecate right upon the
listeners head.
2.)the flesh of a dead cow is better stored within a innocent vultures
stomach than under the sun - rotting away for nothing.
3.)Again: Paul`s ZynaddSubFX sounds indeed quite spooky in its default
setup.