[linux-audio-user] Sound on Sound Linux feature released

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Fri Jul 25 05:58:00 EDT 2003

> > I'm currently writing a piece for SoS on Ron Parker's studio,
> > as its probably the first commercial studio to base its recording
> > work on a Linux system. Unless anyone knows of any earlier
> > examples?
>
> How about the CCRMA studios at Stanford University?

I've never been there, but do they record commercial clients, or were
they built just for research and university music projects? Any
tip-offs would be welcome.

The relevance of Ron's studio to SoS readers is that it might be
similar to the medium-sized independent studios they are used to
working in. The difference being Linux, of course...

Thanks

Daniel