[linux-audio-user] gentoo mm-sources

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 09:53:01 EDT 2003

Finally, another gentoo user!

I am not sure about the mm-sources, but I do know that other sources
come with preemptable kernel and low latency, like the gentoo source,
gaming sources and I beleive that the ac-sources do as well.

I am building a machine to do just this (ordering parts today, infact),
and was wondering the same thing.  I asked this question on the gentoo
forum here: http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=49131&highlight=

I received some advice there, but I did not get the prolific response I
was hoping for however.  I hope someone else has something
earth-shattering to say here :0).

Good luck on your quest anthony, I will be watching this thread as well!

Chris