[linux-audio-user] hlsu at yahoogoups.com & gmorgan-0.08

holborn holborn at telefonica.net
Tue Jul 29 22:10:01 EDT 2003

Hi.

I'm pleased to announce .... ( I dont remember where i see this phrase but i
like it :-) ... the new mailing list of Holborn Linux Sound Utils, home of
SoundFontCombi, Horgand & gmorgan.

In the future all the small revisions of this programs will be announced in
this mailing list.

hlsu at yahoogoups.com

Also i will try to support to all the users, and of course ideas, code, all ..
is welcome.

The web page is located in:

To subscribe send a blank message to:

hlsu-subscribe at yahoogoups.com

Also i'm pleased :) to announce gmorgan-08

New features including a virtual chord keyboard, harmonizer, patterns  and
miscelaneous functions has been added. Settings in configuration has been
changed due this version use GNU auto-tools.

Take a look in hlsu web page:

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/soudfontcombi/

http://www.telefonica.net/web/soudfontcombi/

Thanks.