[linux-audio-user] how to send program change in MusE and Rosegarden?

fpirrone fpirrone at localnet.com
Thu Jul 31 14:18:01 EDT 2003

I've just begun messing around with using these MIDI apps to interact
with outboard devices (Yamaha keyboard, Boss drum machine, and Flextone
guitar amp), but can't find a way to have a single track sequence
contain multiple program change codes.

Looking at program documentation and other MIDI information failed to
turn up anything applicable, or called "insert program change" as I
would expect.  Master Track edit in MusE is also a mystery.

Any advice on how to do this, or where to look for information?

Thanks!

Frank