[linux-audio-user] command-line recording software?

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Sun Jun 1 19:23:01 EDT 2003

you could try ecasound, not sure how intensive this is on overheating
though....

m~

Tim wrote:

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

             gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E