[linux-audio-user] DSP2000 C-PORT and MIDI input

Emiliano Grilli emillo at libero.it
Wed Jun 4 05:39:00 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have recently bought the ice1712-based DSP2000 C-PORT from Hoontech and
I'm really satisfied with it. I only have a little problem: MIDI!
The card has 1 MIDI in and 2 MIDI out, and the 2 outs are working fine.
However, I can't get anything from MIDI in :-(

Anyone has that card and can confirm this problem or I have to check my
hardware? Maybe ALSA get confused? With aconnect I see 2 devices (0 and 32)
both as inputs and as outputs...

I've tried on the staudio.com forum and they suggest to test the card under
windows, but (ehm..) I don't have it...
Any suggestions?

TIA
--