[linux-audio-user] Manuals wanted

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Thu Jun 5 11:23:01 EDT 2003

Hello. I would like to have a look at full set of PDF manuals
for the following software. They comes for my personal use only
as I'm collecting manuals of audio and graphics software and
as I'm helping to make free, open source software better.

  Cakewalk / Sonar 1.0
  Emagic / Logic Audio Platinum 6.0 + effect plugins docs
  Steinberg / Nuendo 2.0

I have already asked Emagic for their manual but the manuals
were available for the product owners, which is sad if somebody
like me wants document the audio and graphics software history.

Best regards,

Juhana