[linux-audio-user] [ANN] QAMix - MIDI controlled Mixer for ALSA

Frank Neumann beachnase at web.de
Thu Jun 5 17:50:01 EDT 2003

Hi list,
Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:

> > OK, I updated http://www.suse.de/~mana/kalsatools.html
> > which can also be reached from http://www.suse.de/~mana
> >
> > Frank Neumann reported two display bugs which are fixed in qamix-0.0.2.
>
> He - as a Debian user - maybe also stumbled about this:
>
> If you can't compile qamix, although yout think you have everything
> QT3 installed, then you havn't: You need libqt3-compat-headers as well
> ;)

Well, I didn't really stumble over that because I had installed all Qt packages (including compat-headers) a while ago when I noticed that MusE requires this for compilation, too :-).

Seems like sometimes my very manual way of updating Debian packages is still better (look into a "main" pool mirror, get all offered sub-packages of a specific package, check all dependencies manually, then install everything manually with dpkg -i :-).

Frank