[linux-audio-user] Laptop/Ozone usb keyboard

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Sat Jun 7 14:50:00 EDT 2003

A decent store will let you do it, some place like West LA Music, just
compile alsa with the snd-usb driver and then take it to the store, take
an extra usb cable and then plug into the unit, you would also want to use
headphones so you can see if the audio part is working right, try playing
an mp3 on your laptop and if its like the quattro you'll hear sound coming
out. PD is good for testing stuff, launch pd and see if you get midi
input/output going on in the "test  midi and audio" section under help.