[linux-audio-user] Hydrogen users ?

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Tue Jun 10 09:35:01 EDT 2003

Ciao Alessandro:

  That bug is *gone* now. :)  Thank you for your help with this, I'm now
happily creating and saving custom sets, everything appears to be
working perfectly. Grazie mille !

  Now I'm looking forward to that variable time-sig pattern editor... ;)

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org