[linux-audio-user] how to build a studio?

luis jure ljure at multitel.com.uy
Wed Jun 11 07:59:01 EDT 2003

el Wed, 11 Jun 2003 03:12:17 -0700 (PDT)
R Parker <rtp405 at yahoo.com> escribió:

> For years we ran those little N1 or whatever it was
> that every studio in the world used.

yeah, i think i know which you mean, those little black things perpetrated
by yamaha, right? ns10 or something like that. they seemed to be
absolutely everywhere. never could understand why. i'm not a recording
engineer or anything, not even a dedicated amateur audiophile. perhaps
that's why it was so obvious to me that those boxes were a bluff...

-