[linux-audio-user] how to build a studio?

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 09:53:00 EDT 2003

I've carefully listened to the Tannoy monitors. I
guess the most deterministic way to reach a conclusion
is to compare them with as many other current
"greatest" monitors as you possibly can. Any pro audio
shop should have a good selection that's hooked up to
a switch box. I'm suggesting that a trip across town
to perform A B comparisons on monitors is mandatory.
For all the money that's to be made in the music
business, I'll be using what I've got until I'm to old
to remember where I put them.

ron

http://www.netzmarkt.de/thomann/thoiw8_artikel-128670.html