[linux-audio-user] Processor Recommendation

Anahata anahata at treewind.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 17:51:00 EDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 02:18:38PM -0400, John Bleichert wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, R Parker wrote:
> > I keep it in the bathroom.
>
> Now *that* is an extreme solution.
>
> It should be noted that the newer, consumer-friendly watercooling kits

I deleted Ron's meessage before I could suggest that the bathroom
might offer some interesting cooling opportunities of its own :-)

> Also, those who suggested a P4, is a P4 any cooler?

I think the conventional wisdom is that in many cases AMD's tend to run
hotter than Intel for comparable speed. (and cost less)

--
Anahata
anahata at treewind.co.uk -+- http://www.treewind.co.uk