[linux-audio-user] how to build a studio?

Emiliano Grilli emillo at libero.it
Thu Jun 12 03:02:01 EDT 2003

mercoledì, 11 giugno 2003 alle 17:17:29, pw_lists at slinkp.com ha scritto:
> All that said, I'm considering just buying a pair of PSB home stereo
> speakers because they sound so damn good for so much less money.
> Seriously, the little PSB Alpha is better than half the monitors you'll
> find in stores.
> Need an amp though.

Thank you for the info,
I already have a pair of royd audio speakers and a scott amp... So far I'm
happy with them, but I heard that hifi speakers are quite different from
nearfield monitors... Do you think I should stay with my setup or go for a
cheap pair of nearfields would improve it?

TIA
--
  | Emiliano Grilli       |