[linux-audio-user] Re: [Alsa-user] Delta 66 and cd's : stupid question

Allan Klinbail allank at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Jun 12 07:05:00 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 20:43, Pierre Jarillon wrote:
> Le Jeudi 12 Juin 2003 12:22, vous avez écrit :
> > Hey thanks for the tip ..
> >

> Can you record with your delta66 ?

Yes without any problems.

I have recorded using both arecord and ecasound. I am reinstalling jack
e.t.c.. with the aim of using Ardour, it seems there are succesful users
of these devices there.

> I have a delta44 and I can only use it to play.
> However the Vu-meters of envy24control shows a correct input level, but
> how can I redirect this input toward a recorder, especially audacity  ?

As for audacity, I haven't really tried. Maybe someone else has used
audacity with a Delta card.... I'll install it and give it a go

--
Allan Klinbail <allank at labyrinth.net.au>