[linux-audio-user] Quattro: part two of mail :-/

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Fri Jun 13 10:41:01 EDT 2003

> For the quattro: pcm0 is input1,2 and pcm1 is input 3,4.

Does that mean on the Delta 1010 I should have pcm0, pcm1, pcm2 and
pcm3 in my asound.conf for all eight channels?

Anyone got a good asound.conf for a Delta 1010 with an SB Live 512 (or
similar) as a second card? Or just the Delta 1010 by itself?

At the moment I've just got something like:

pcm.ice1712 {
           type hw
           card 0
        }

        ctl.ice1712 {
           type hw
           card 0
        }

pcm.emu10k1 {
           type hw
           card 1
        }

        ctl.emu10k1 {
           type hw
           card 1
        }

The 1010 is working with Audacity via /dev/dsp, but I've had no luck
accessing ALSA devices directly with tkeca so far. This may be that I
just don't understand tkeca.

Cheers

Daniel