[linux-audio-user] Mastering; Rezound, fir filter, digital clipping

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Mon Jun 16 13:01:00 EDT 2003

>  as jack is very modular you can like the stereo outs of ardour
> to jamin's inputs and use jack transport to sync them.

But if I take my audio to a mastering place and they only run Windows
XP...

Unfortunately technological conservatism is prevalent in the creative
industries. In design, they're still using Apple - because they
bought Apple 15 years ago, not because it's inherently better.

When I used Quark Xpress it couldn't even make a decent index, but
just try gettting a book or magazine printed from any other file
format.

Cheers

Daniel