[linux-audio-user] Audigy 2 and DSP24

Khadiyd Idris khad at landak.com
Thu Jun 19 06:56:01 EDT 2003

I see on creative website,
Audigy 2 Platinum can record at 24bit/96K
But it's the platinum version...

But according to Len,
all SB card resampled...

Stephen Hassard wrote:
 > I'm not in front of my linux box with my audigy2, but from what I
remember taking a look at Alsa's info about the card it looks to only
support 16bit 48khz max. I might be wrong tho. If anyone has any
suggested way to verify this I'd be happy to try.